Wednesday seems like as good as any to air the laundry out. Let’s go.
These are my confessions….
1) Speaking of laundry, I have a clean pile laying on my bed. Three loads worth. I can do SO many things with ease – why is folding the laundry so darn impossible?!?! I seriously “fluff” them in the dryer like 3 or 4 times before I finally throw in the towel and get them out. Then they sit until I can’t stand it any longer. Blah.
2) I confess that I stood in the kitchen yesterday afternoon and picked ALL the M&M’s out of the trail mix. I also confess that I’ll go to the store today and buy a bag of M&M’s to replace the ones I ate. You do this too, no?
3) I confess that I want another baby. I don’t mind being sick for 9 months again.
4) No, I’m not pregnant.
5) I add sprinkles to pretty much anything my kids have a hard time eating. Yogurt. Pancakes. Broccoli. For a negligible amount of sugar, Henry will now eat lettuce. #parentwin #orfail
6) I confess that the approaching colder weather makes me uneasy about my outdoor training business. I’m looking for an indoor space to rent. Locals, know of anything (I have quotes from a few different places)??
7) I had a creepy amount of fun planning out today’s Trackstars workout. I like to say “burpee” and hear the girls moan.
8) I confess that I need a pedicure. Like yesterday. It’s baaaad. I should just pull out the nail polish and my tools and do it myself one day but I kind of LOVE sitting there and letting someone else do it. I’d rather get a pedicure than eat out or get my hair colored.
9) I literally just went back to the bag of trail mix to search for another M&M. I found a brown one that looked like a raisin but wasn’t. Pretty stoked.
10) I have no 10. Have the best Wednesday!
QUESTION: Confess something to me!