You read that right! Today, I’ve giving away a Blend Retreat ticket AND Lodging to one lucky winner!! You’re allowed to squeal!! For those of you who have been wanting to come, but needed a little help in the cost department, this giveaway is for YOU!
As if I need to convince you how amazing this Retreat will be, here’s further proof. Check out the schedule and sponsors (copied from Janetha’s blog, who happens to be giving away the same thing!! Go enter her giveaway after you enter mine.):
blend retreat. park city, UT. may 17-19, 2013.
friday, may 17.
3-4: snack break by attune foods & justin’s nut butter
6-7:30: cocktail party by silk featuring silkology blended beverages
7:30-10: four-course gourmet dinner
saturday, may 18.
7-8:15: boot camp workout by GPP fitness
8:30-10: breakfast by the laughing cow & muesli fusion
10:30: group hike by PROBAR
2-4: snack break by onnit labs with miss united states
dinner in park city at restaurant of choice
sunday, may 19.
7-8:15: boot camp workout
8:30-10: breakfast by chobani
10:30-12: closing ceremony and raffle by blue diamond
*chobani gym bag
*blend retreat T-shirt
*living proof fit gear workout tank
*entry to closing raffle with 60+ big ticket items
SWAG from these sponsors:
The Laughing Cow
P.S. I Adore You
Beanilla Vanilla Beans
Simply 7 Snacks
All Pro Science
Justins Nut Butter
The Good Bean
Peas and Thank You
NatureMade yoga mats
Bob’s Red Mill
The Simply Bar
some details you may need to know before entering:
- things officially start friday at 3 PM (registration opens at noon) and they end sunday at noon, but park city has a lot to do if you want to extend your trip.
- if you are not local, you’ll want to fly into SLC international airport.
- transportation to and from the airport can be shared with other attendees. it’s about 30 miles to park city from the airport and takes a bit less than a half hour to get there. if you win, you will be added to the blend retreat facebook group so you can coordinate a shared ride to the retreat from the airport. prices for a shared ride start around $20.
- the lodging is for a shared suite. the suites have full kitchens, living rooms, and bathrooms. you will have your own bed, but you will share a bedroom with another attendee and a suite with other attendees (there are two, three, and four bedroom suites so the number of attendees in each suite varies.)
- this is like summer camp! if you don’t know anyone, don’t be shy. everyone will be very kind and welcoming. it’s a great chance to make new friends!
- you do not have to be a blogger to come. anyone is welcome.
One lucky reader will win a FREE Blend Retreat ticket & FREE lodging for two nights at the Hyatt Escala in Park City, Utah (a $300 value!)
Comment below and tell me why you’d want to win.
1. Tweet the following (then leave a comment letting me know you tweeted!)
@lindsays_list is sending one lucky blogger to @blendretreat for FREE (ticket + lodging)!! Go here to enter: http://wp.me/p1Mp21-4cb
2. Share this giveaway on your FB page (let me know that you did)!
I’ll draw one winner on Friday morning! Please note that the winner will have to pay for their own flight and any other expenses. Also, please feel free to enter the same giveaway on Janetha and Katie’s blogs, as well as the Blend blog! We’re giving away FOUR free tickets + lodging this week – increase your odds of winning by entering all four sites!
Best of luck!