It’s Friday. Time to ramble.
1. I confess that I’m sick. As I write this post, I still haven’t taken a shower for the day (it’s 4pm). I’m also in my bathrobe. While no one likes being sick, I think most people appreciate slowing down a bit. Not me. I’d kill to be anywhere but stuck inside for the day. Travis thinks I’m nutso. I tend to agree, especially after having spent all day inside.
2. I confess that on Halloween, I ate one fun size Kit-Kat bar. That was it!!! So sad. Send any leftovers you might have to the Wright family please!
3. I confess that Janetha, Katie and I have some MAJOR news, but I can’t share it until the contracts are signed. Just know – Blend 2013 will be epic!
4. I confess that it seems ridiculous to be writing posts and being sick and living life when there are still so many without power or homes after Sandy. My heart breaks.
I saw this on Facebook last night. Had to share.
5. I confess that I have the best husband around. He came home today and vacuumed, did the laundry and dishes and ran around in circles with the kids. He knows what I need, even if I am nutso.
He also came home the other day so that I could go read trashy magazines at the nail salon. JT got married?? Who knew!?
6. I confess that there’s nothing that gets me out of a funk faster than listening to worship music. The focus goes from “poor pitiful me” to “saved by grace me.” Bethel Church is my constant go-to.
7. I confess that I’m glad I’m not running the NYC marathon this weekend. I also confess that I don’t think I’ll ever want to run a marathon, ever. But I could be wrong.
8. I confess that I almost bought these Pumpkin Spice waffles the other day and the only thing that stopped me was looking at the 1,239-item ingredient list. WHY, oh WHY, did I ever learn how to read?!!
9. I confess that I’ve got some news to share with you, but you’ll have to come back Monday to get it. :)
10. I held a 4 minute plank that other day. I’m pretty much awesome.
Happy Friday, friends!!
I’m off to take a shower. Maybe.
QUESTION: Confess something to me – GO!