super duper short and sweet. No spell checkign on my part.
I’m doing an “It’s the Weekend!” happy dance over here.
It looks a lot like the moves at the 30 second mark in this video with more arm flailing. (SYTYCD bound, I’m thinking.)
Anyway, here’s what’s making me happy:
1) I get to see this girl and this girl and this girl tonight! AND I getz to have a slumber party at Heather’s house! We’re going to stay up way late…like 10pm. Then she’s bound to make me a vegan something for breakfast!!
It won’t look anything like this.
2) My brother-in-law started a blog! He’s this AMAZINGLY talented actor/fiancé/almost new dad (who’s on a journey to get ripped before his wedding). Give him a Twitter follow and a read!
3) I’ve successfully stayed off my foot for 5 days in a row now. A record in listening to my body (and Janetha). (I did do a pool workout yesterday and an upper body workout this morning, but nothing high impact and minimal walking! That’s progress right there.)
4) It’s the weekend. And that’s always a good thing.
5) This girl is coming to see me end of July! SQUEAL!! (Anyone in the Asheville area want to join us?? Actually, you don’t have to live in the area – just fly here like she’s doing!)
Hope everyone finds time to unplug and pay attention to your family and friends this weekend.
That’s my goal.
That’s what makes me happy.
**I would LOVE it if you would go here, scroll to the bottom of the page and vote for “Day 1 – Lindsay”! Mad props to anyone who helps me by voting, FB sharing, and tweeting! Thaaaaank you!**
QUESTION: What’s making you happy this weekend? You aren’t allowed to comment unless you go vote.