It’s Sunday night. Travis and I just put the kids to bed and he’s ready to snuggle on the couch, eat some ice cream and call it a night. Now normally, I pre-write my posts during naptimes for the next day. Today, I spent naptime in Asheville, shopping with Katy and Mom. Totally worth skipping out on writing time.
So where does that leave you as a reader.
Without a post??
NO! I must post!
I need something quick. I need something easy. I need observations. (eerily similar to Friday’s post…hmm…I’m just getting lazy.)
In the next 10 minutes, here’s what comes to mind. When the 10 minutes is up, I’m hitting “Post Draft To Blog” and heading to bed. Probably devoid of pictures and correct grammar.
(Thank you for reading. Please come back tomorrow.)
1) Why can’t manufacturers make a cute comforter?!? We spent ALL day shopping for my mom a comforter that fit these two requirements: 1) comfy and 2) chic.
We came home with nothing.
T.J. Maxx Homegoods, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, Target, J.C. Penney, Belk and Dillards: the stores we braved (on EMPTY stomachs!!) trying to find the perfect comforter. Everything was either too country (quilts) or something that belongs on a “lady of the night’s” bed.
My mom is trying to grow out of both of those life stages.
2) Travis really is the best husband. He let me run off to Asheville for the day, while he took the kids to church, fed them lunch, and put them down for naps.
Oh, AND he vacuumed my house and washed and folded TWO loads of laundry. Without being asked. <-in my opinion, THE best part.
He deserves a Lindsay reward. ;)
3) My body needed today to rest. After a week of teaching my own classes, subbing for OTHER people’s classes, two speed workouts and yesterday’s 8.5 mile long run, I was SPENT.
Today felt great to just rest and recoup. To allow my body and brain to chill.
I’ll go back at it hard tomorrow.
I’m almost ashamed of how much I love to exercise. Almost.
4) Dreams that Travis and I have had for a couple of years now are slowly becoming a REALITY!
I’ll talk more about this later, but, suffice to say, God is good and He will give you the desires of your heart when you seek HIS will!!!
5) I’m not sure that these are “observations”, so much as plain ol’ Lindsay rambles. Observations seem like a classier description…so we’ll go with that. I’m straight class. Not to be confused with a “lady of the night”. Those are two seperate things.
6) I was able to put Clara’s “Bieber” hair into a ponytail tonight for the first time! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Then we dressed her up as a chef.
Then, SHE proceeded to cook us strawberries, a single french fry and the smallest can of Progresso soup you’ve ever seen.
It was a little bland, to be honest.
7) 10 minutes is up. Thanks for reading.
QUESTION: How was your weekend? Dote on your husband/boyfriend…what’s the sweetest thing they’ve done lately?
**Reminder – get those Tuesday Trainer moves to me TODAY! It’s looking like a HUGE week!!**