It’s FRIDAY! Can I get a “whoot whoot”? (spelling?)
Here’s some fun crap for you to read on this lovely almost-weekend day.
1. I’m in love with this song. I think I’ve worn out my Bethel CD from overuse. That’s not a bad problem to have.
Yeah – well Susanna made me some of my very own slippers!! I’m wearing them right now actually! Adorable, no?
I also snagged some of her homemade LAVENDER laundry detergent! If only for the packaging alone, these would be just the cutest little gifts. Go here to get your own!
Ah, lavender. I smell good, guys. This is a new development.
3. I stink all the time because I flippin’ workout too much.
Yesterday’s run called for SPEEDWORK. Say it with me: “Speedwork is our friend. Speedwork makes us stronger.”
Yeah, I don’t buy it either.
Here’s what I did:
My body hates me right now. But I love my body for running fast. We’re canceling one another out. Think about that real hard and your brain will freeze. Psychedelic.
4. I just took a break from typing to get a spoonful of ice cream. Pet Extreme Cookies and Cream.
It’s extreme, guys.
6. Did you hear about Green Mountain Coffee and the FREE Keurigs?!?!?!
7. This just happened at my house.
Happy Friday, my friends!
QUESTION: Any exciting weekend plans? IS there any money in stripping these days? <-Me: 8 mile run, birthday party, lots of rest. I’m taking this weekend off from blogging! If you’re missing me, you can read this guest post I wrote for the Fitfluential blog! See you on Monday!