**This giveaway is now CLOSED.**
Last week, I told you that we consume a lot of protein powder, then had a giveaway.
This week, I’m telling you that we eat A LOT of fiber. Oh…. and I’m having another giveaway!
When the nice people at GNU foods offered to send me some of their Flavor & Fiber Bars for review, I couldn’t say no! Not only because, hey, it’s free stuff. But mostly because this was a product that I had already fallen in love with many years ago!!
I’m not going to list off the MILLION reasons why getting more fiber in your diet is a good thing. I will tell you two stats though.
- According to the FDA’s newly revised dietary guidelines, adults should be getting a minimum of 25-30 grams of dietary Fiber a day.
- Gnu bars are packing 12 grams of fiber into one 140 calorie snack!
Plus, not only do they give you almost half of your daily recommended fiber intake, Gnu bars taste AWESOME. Not cardboardy or dried out AT ALL! I’ve tried every single flavor they make (7) and they are all wonderful.
My favorite flavor, Cinnamon Raisin:
See – all clean ingredients!! I eat mine crumbled on top of plain Chobani yogurt. Or just as a quick snack before Oz practice. The fiber holds me over until I can get back home for dinner.
You can buy these bars at most health food stores. Click on the Store Locator to find retailers near you.
OR you can order them online from Gnu’s website – Lindsay’s List readers can use the code “INTRO10” off their first order!
OR…you could just enter my giveaway and get them FOR FREE (thank you, gnu!)
What will I win?
A case of GNU Flavor N Fiber Bars (14 count) – a $27 Value!!
Leave a comment below telling me how you incorporate fiber into your diet.
Bonus Entries: (PLEASE leave separate comments for each one you do!!!)
- Like Gnu foods on Facebook and post on their wall that Lindsay’s List sent you. Leave a comment below telling me that you did.
- Tweet the following: “I’m trying to win @gnufoods bars from @lindsays_list: http://wp.me/p1Mp21-CW “. Leave a comment below telling me that you tweeted.
- Like Lindsay’s List on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling me you like me. ;)
This giveaway will be open until THIS Thursday night, October 13th @ midnight EST. I will announce the winner when I post on Friday. Best of luck!
Last call for Tuesday Trainer submissions. New to Tuesday Trainer?? Check it!
*Items for review and giveaway were provided for free by gnu foods. All opinions are 100% mine and I was not paid for this post.*