As I alluded to on Tuesday and some of you have already guessed, the theme for this week’s Tuesday Trainer is REST!! Or rather “Meet Your Trainers – Part II”. Part I can be found here. Try not to judge me for the fact that I’ve neither a) plucked my eyebrows since then or b) taken a true rest day either. My life seems to be going a mile a minute.
THE SHOW OPENS TONIGHT!! Four more days and I’ll be able to breath again! (I’ll have pictures of me in costume soon – promise!)
So, for me, this rest week could not have come any sooner. These vlogs are basically a chance for us to get to know each other more and hopefully find some common likes. I ask you a string of questions and you answer them. Easy enough, right? No, not right. Why can’t guys catch on to this idea?!? A grunt or one-word answer doesn’t appease me. Oh…and THE WORST is when you send them to get information and they don’t know the right questions to ask or what details are important.
Good thing he’s a cutie.
I get to make babies with him, you guys!?!! We should have bought that hat!
Anyway, here’s what you’ll answer:
- What is one type of workout that you can’t live without?
- What time of day do you workout?
- Do you subscribe to any fitness magazines?
- If you could choose to have one super human power, what would it be and why?
- Give me some future Tuesday Trainer theme suggestions!
My “Meet Your Trainer” video:
Two things: 1) Nice screenshot for the video to stop on and 2) my bangs are outta control! Travis is WAY outta my league.
Some helpful guidelines:
- If you’ve never participated in Tuesday Trainer, you can still submit a Meet Your Trainer!! Anyone can participate!!
- Don’t afraid to be yourself! Show some character!
- Wear comfy clothes. But please, wear clothes.
- Try not to ramble – submissions should be no more than 4-5 minutes long.
- Remember to introduce yourself and your blog.
***DEADLINE for submitting moves is Monday night, the 7th, at 8pm EST. Again, go here to learn how to upload your video!***
I’m off to see the Wizard!! Four more days, four more days, four…
QUESTION: I’ve been so consumed with MY life, I’ve forgotten to ask about yours. Any awesome news or weekend plans? Or maybe a great post you just wrote? Leave a link in the comments!