Has it really been three months since I’ve touched this space??!!? Whoopsie.
I truly don’t even think about blogging any more. That stress isn’t there, the desire/joy isn’t there. I’m not sorry. It is what it is. I’ll just keep popping in from time to time and sharing pictures.
Even though I haven’t blogged about life, it’s still happening all around me. Abundant, rich and complex. I typed out an update but it got too wordy so I deleted it. Bullet points. Since I last blogged (in AUGUST?!?!), we’ve…
- had a few birthdays (all but Porters land in either August or September).
- enjoyed a vacation in Hilton Head Island.
- started a new Jump Fit class (well, I did that but the family benefits as they get to come jump with me).
- continued (loving) homeschooling – Henry is working through 4th grade material, Clara is doing 1st/2nd grade.
- started a new small group at church.
- celebrated MoveMore’s THIRD anniversary!!!
- finished up soccer for both Henry & Clara (now moving to basketball).
- taken a few hikes.
- attended Refresh Summit for the 3rd year (I taught the bootcamp again)!
- had family pictures taken for the first time in 3 years (thank you Callie!).
We as a family also have a pretty big change on the horizon and I desperately want to write about it but I can’t yet. Soon. Very soon. And no, I’m not pregnant.
That’s everything off my iPhone. Good times. I truly hope you’re all doing well and pray your upcoming holidays are filled with yummy food and great fellowship.
Can I just say that you look amazing and gorgeous and beyond all happy? I wanna know the secret too! Love getting this little catch up with you!
Your lack of blogging encourages me as a blogger who doesn’t blog ! And I can’t wait to hear what the news is!!!
are you adopting? I wanna know secret. LOL!
I love it! You are stunning (inside AND out), inspiring and absolutely amazing!
What she said. :)