In celebration of Valentine’s Day, here is a list of things I’m currently loving:
- Soggy cereal.
- Not-soggy cereal.
- All cereal.
- When the Holy Spirit moves at church and I can literally see the goosebumps forming on my arms.
- Travis’ manbun.
- Travis’ everything.
- This family he gave me.
- The way that Amazon segues right into the next Backyardigans so I can sit still for just a bit longer.
- Walking with Tiffany at the track (boo hiss to the current it’s-freezing-outside-so-we-can’t status. I can’t wait for Spring).
- Looking out my back window and still loving the fact that it’s Winter.
- Eating my protein pancake as slooooowly as I can every morning.
- Burpees and thrusters and push-ups and….
- The way my new Arbonne lotion smells.
- Being able to say that last sentence and not trying to sell you guys anything.
- The excitement of a snow day.
- The fact that my seven-year-old was brave enough to audition for Treasure Island (not only that but he ROCKED it, pirate-accent and all).
- Hazelnut k-cups.
- The way Tiger Balm makes my sore muscles feel (but not the smell…the smell is not good).
- Reading through the Bible with my inlaws.
- Group texts with my inlaws (although sometimes I DO click on the “Do Not Disturb” function).
- Trying to perfect the cauliflower-crust pizza. I can’t seem to make them “pickupable.” (Any tips/recipes you love??)
- Puzzling with my husband.
- Making puzzling a verb.
- Doing everything I can to find out how best to teach Clara.
- Being BLESSED to be able to BE her teacher and all of the amazingness of homeschooling.
- Helping others lead healthy lives…being a cheerleader.
- Blogging sporadically.
- Deleting the Facebook app from my phone.
- Resting. Truly resting.
- The way Sunday feels.
Just to name a few….
Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear friends! I hope you feel loved (because you ARE loved!).
QUESTION: What are some of YOUR current LOVES??