pregnancy – 33 weeks
Hey!! How’s it hanging? <-yeah. I still say that in real life. Hoping your Tuesday is off to a smashing start! We’ve got a full day ahead – School, gym. Henry has a dentist appointment (remember that my mama is a hygienist so he’s been talking about going to see his Nana nonstop!) I have a couple of conference calls this afternoon and then my sister’s baby shower to host!
I was thinking about doing a few pregnancy posts in the coming weeks and wanted to feel around for interest. Which of these topics would you like to see a post on?
- What type of childbirth we plan on having (natural, epidural, cesarean)?
- Thoughts on nursing Porter
- Post-partum fitness plans
- How many kids do we want/birth control after pregnancy?
What is baby up to at 33 weeks?
- Baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark (about the size of a pineapple).
- He’s rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren’t fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal.
How is mama feeling?
And for shits and giggles…here’s 13 weeks, 23 weeks and yesterday!
Still chugging along! I must freak people out in Bootcamp and Zumba because every.single.day someone comes up to me and asks how long I’ll be working out. The answer is always the same: “As long as I can!”
Here’s the rundown from last week:
- Monday: Bootcamp + 20 min. ArcTrainer
- Tuesday: PowerHouse Class
- Wednesday: AM: Bootcamp, PM: 2 mile stroller walk
- Thursday: Zumba
- Friday: AM: Bootcamp, PM: 2 mile stroller walk
- Saturday: Zumba!
- Sunday: 4 mile walk (by MYSELF –> oh so glorious)
There should have been more rest last week, but the weather was just TOO nice!
It was hit or miss this last week. Clara had a very poor week of sleeping (she has eczema that keeps her scratching at nighttime), so some nights were rough.
BOY! Porter Killian
Oh the fun things you can find at the doctor’s office!
TONS! He’s still head down.
- LOTS of contractions –> most nights I have an hour or two with braxton hicks contractions that make me take notice (like 5-6 an hour). Then I’ll go to bed and feel perfectly fine.
- Pressure. Lots of pressure down there.
Tart and spicy. Just how I like my men.
QUESTION: Chime in on the question at the start! Or tell me: if you had to pick between SWEET or SALTY, which would it be?