8 weeks left!!!! (that’s 56 days for anyone counting!)
I’m SO ready to have this baby, you guys. Ready to meet him, to introduce him to his siblings, to fall more in love with Travis as a daddy and .…to feel better. February 21st will mark 6 full months of feeling yucky – I’m sorry to complain but that is a LONG time. I keep chanting, “8 more weeks, 8 more weeks!!” I can do it! I can!
Someone asked me the other day why all of my bump pictures have my head chopped off. I laughed.
The answer: I’m lazy.
If the initial picture showed my head, I’d feel like I needed to put on makeup and do my hair every.single.week. (there’s someone laughing out there and I’m pretty sure it’s either my mama or my MIL). I don’t enjoy putting on makeup or doing my hair. I just don’t. So when we started this venture, I told Travis, “Boobs down.”
…And now you know the rest of the story.
What is baby up to at 32 weeks?
- By now, your baby weighs 3 3/4 pounds (about the size of a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus.
- You’re gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he’ll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. <-wouldn’t know as I’m not weighing myself.
- He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
How is mama feeling?
Here’s the rundown from last week:
- Monday: Bootcamp + 20 min. ArcTrainer
- Tuesday: PowerHouse Class
- Wednesday: SNOW DAY! Sledding!
- Thursday: 2 mile stroller walk (pushing in the snow) + sledding!
- Friday: Bootcamp + 20 min. ArcTrainer
- Saturday: Zumba!
- Sunday: REST
Still struggling. Sleep is just SO broken – up 4-5 times a night. Par for the course.
BOY! Porter Killian
On. <-this question brings up something you might not know about me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my wedding ring(s) but I HATE HATE HATE wearing rings on my fingers. Wondering if I’m the only one?? I just don’t like the feel of anything on my hands.
TONS! He has definitely moved into a head-down position – kicking right at my ribs!
- Nausea <-yes. Still.
- Round ligament pain
- BH Contractions <- side note, the cramping that I was experiencing has decreased quite a bit. I’m feeling a lot better.
Nut butter and chips. Not together though (…yet). I start and end my days with some form of nut butter – usually on eggs or oats and then at night on plain greek yogurt. And just yesterday, I bought three types of chips. #fatkid
A prenatal MASSAGE!!
My favorite kind of pampering, hands down! Travis got me this groupon a while back – if you’re local, try out Cheryl Hanson. She was AMAZING!
QUESTION: What’s your favorite type of pampering (massage, hair salon, manicure, pedicure, etc)?