pregnancy – 30 weeks
YAY! Porter is 3/4 of the way baked (and mama is 4/4 of the way ready to get him out)! Things are going well and we’re in the homestretch – even seeing the doctor every two weeks now! <-I have an appointment today actually.
What is baby up to at 30 weeks?
- Baby’s about 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds (about the size of a large cabbage).
- A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will shrink as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus.
- Eyesight continues to develop, though it’s not very keen.
How is mama feeling?
A great week of workouts!! I’m feeling a bit more pressure down below when I do anything jumpy, so I usually just modify. Strength training is a favorite because I’ve been able to keep up my strength (for the most part) and there’s little impact no my joints.
Here’s the rundown from last week:
- Monday: Bootcamp + 20 min. ArcTrainer
- Tuesday: PowerHouse Class (kinda like BodyPump – total body strength)
- Wednesday: Snow day = KidZone closed. I did Jillian Michael’s “Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism” on Netflix (great workout!)
- Thursday: AM – Zumba on YouTube (30 min), PM – Zumba class at the gym
- Friday: Bootcamp + 20 min. ArcTrainer
- Saturday: Zumba
- Sunday: REST
Going pretty well – waking up 2-3 times per night to tinkle.
BOY! Porter Killian
OUTTIE!! See picture above.
None! Did you read yesterday’s post?
TONS! I think he’s transverse right now – hoping he moves head down over the coming month!
- Nausea <-yes. Still.
- Waddling <-is this a “symptom?” I think yes.
- Round ligament pain
- BH Contractions
- Justin’s Maple Almond Butter –> seriously, buy this!!
- Salty carbs!
(last night’s dinner. nary a vegetable in sight. whoops.)
My friend, Sarah, is throwing me a baby shower!! I wasn’t sure it would happen, but she took the reigns and is throwing me a brunch. I don’t need much and we didn’t invite many people, but I’m just so thankful to have this special time with friends who want to celebrate Porter. Now to register!
QUESTION: Now you tell me a HIGHLIGHT or a CRAVING!