Congrats, Marie! Please email me at lindsayslist at gmail dot com!
**I received a free product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.**
Confession: Up until Apera sent me a (fabulous) new gym bag, I was using whatever I could find to haul my stuff to the gym. Plastic grocery bags being among the mix.
Not trendy. Not cute.
Just bag lady bad. I was your typical pregnant, bag lady.
Thank you for saving me from myself, Apera!!!!
A few facts about these bags –
- The company is relatively new, founded in 2012.
- Each Apera bag features antimicrobial product protection – inside and out – to fight bacterial odor.
- Most bags have a special shoe compartment (that’s wipeable!)
- Each bag has ventilated compartments, wipeable linings and washable inserts, ensuring that the bag stays clean, odor-free and most importantly, healthy.
- The company GIVES BACK!! –> Apera donates one bag to a Special Olympics athlete for every three bags they sell.
Apera sells SEVEN different styles of bags, each geared toward the “social athlete” aka your typical gym goer, each with something a little different from the next. After looking through their products, I chose the Sling Tote! My initial (bag lady) thought was this: DIAPER BAG!! Ha! I plan to use it as BOTH – for the gym but pack it with some essentials for Porter too! I absolutely LOVE all of the little compartments (especially the side panels for my shoes!). So far, I’ve received several compliments and inquiries from people at my gym – they all want to know who made the bag!
I know that people like to see the products/gear that other people use, so I thought I’d show you what I put into my gym bag!
Clockwise from L to R:
Goody elastics, Burt’s Bees chapstick, Redken’s Ringlet cream, Organix Moroccan Argan Oil lotion,
BioOil (for the belly), Burt’s Bees face wipes, Dove Clinical Strength deodorant, Yes To Carrots Face Serum
Apera has offered to give one LL reader their very own Sprint Pack!
The giveaway will run through Saturday! Enter below!