I typically post a pregnancy update every Tuesday but I got lazy on Monday night and didn’t write it…then I wanted to post my “2013 Reflection” post before too much time passed…so Tuesday turned into Thursday. Oh well.
I’m (a little over) 25 weeks pregnant, which means we have about 3 1/2 more months to go! I can’t wait to meet this little guy – April cannot come soon enough!
What is baby up to at 25 weeks?
- Head to heels, baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches.
- His weight — 1 1/2 pounds — isn’t much more than an average rutabaga, but he’s beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat.
How is mama feeling?
I’m still rocking the workouts! (so is sister!)
A friend who is in her first trimester (i.e. the sick and tired phase) asked me HOW I was able to get in a workout every day. Honest answer –> there are some days that I make myself. (If I’m sick or really, really tired, I don’t. Not that militant!) I know that if I break a sweat, my entire day will be better. So I just keep going and I keep moving.
- Monday – Bootcamp + 30 min. walk
- Tuesday – Cardio Intervals + Total Body Strength
- Wednesday – Christmas Day – 1 mile walk
- Thursday – 4 mile hike (Siler Bald)
- Friday – Bootcamp + 30 min. walk
- Saturday – Zumba
- Sunday – REST
- Monday – Bootcamp
- Tuesday – Walk + 50 pushups
- Wednesday (yesterday) – ArcTrainer (30 min) + Total Body Strength
This past week was just horrible. Waking up multiple times during the night and I just couldn’t get situated comfortably. Here’s hoping this week is better!
BOY! Porter Killian
Umm…we’ve got a weird looking innie/outtie situation going on.
On. Pretty loose actually.
None! <-would anyone be interested in my secret??
Getting to SEE Porter yet again!
I swear I’ve seen this kid on the ultrasound screen at least once a month (not typical – you typically go just a couple of times during a healthy pregnancy). In the beginning, my doctor was concerned about growth due to my miscarriage history so I went in a lot for ultrasounds. But then, during the time when you’re supposed to be “done” with seeing the baby, it seems like every time I’ve gone in for an appointment, the nurses either a) can’t find the heartbeat via doppler or b) they know how much I like seeing this little one. Regardless of the reason, I’ll take any chance I can get!
- Braxton Hicks <-tons of these but nothing to be worried about.
- HEARTBURN!! <-oh yuck!
I’ve been aiming to eat a salad for lunch everyday and I can’t get enough raw vegetables. I *try* to juice more during January as a sort of refreshing for my body so I’m excited to incorporate more green juices into my day. Just need to hit the grocery store.
QUESTION: Did you make a New Years Resolution?? If so, what was it?? Just curious.