Dear goodness! Just when I say that I’ve “popped”, my belly starts laughing and says, “I’ll show you what POP looks like.” I’m 100% certain that I was never this big with Henry or Clara at 21 weeks. 98% of me is perfectly content with whatever I look like. The other 2% is annoyed (ESPECIALLY when people comment on how BIG my belly is – which is a post for later this week.) I think what bothers me (although “bothers” isn’t the right word) is that I’m not in control and, well… I kinda like being in control. Like I said, more on this subject to come – I just need to form the right words so it doesn’t sound so bitchy.
What is baby up to at 21 weeks?
- Baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — about the size of a carrot.
- Baby’s eyebrows and lids are present now.
- Starting to develop patterns of awake/sleep time.
How is mama feeling?
I didn’t do as well last week because my gym’s KidZone was closed for 3 days for Thanksgiving. I still managed to log 6 hours of exercise – it just took some creative thinking on my part! One bootcamp, three walks, one run (which I’ll talk about tomorrow) and one Crossfit workout with Travis on Thanksgiving morning! (I’m not sure that I’ve shared this on the blog, but Travis quit the gym in August and started working out in our basement – mostly Crossfit and some strength programs. He loves it!! I like saving money.)
Going well. STILL thinking about getting THIS pillow. Wouldn’t it make a wonderful Christmas present!?!?
YEP! See below.
Travis felt the baby kick!! We were laying in bed about to go to sleep and the baby was kicking repetitively in this one spot. I made Travis pay attention and he felt a few kicks! The smile on his face was just precious – there’s nothing like it!
- Nausea. Still.
- Dry, itchy eyes.
- Round Ligament Pain.
- Frequent potty breaks.
Nothing special to report. I like all the foods.
QUESTION: What are your thoughts on BELLY TOUCHING (i.e. other people touching a pregnant woman’s belly)??