I’m going to be straight up honest here (when am I not?!). One of the highlights of my entire day is SLEEP. That sounds so sad, but let me argue my case here. The rest of the day is amazing – we have highs and lows, shouts of joy and shouts of pure exhaustion, but overall, my days are filled with awesome stuff (and thank you btw for your support yesterday!). But. Sleep is just as cool. Not only could I not function without it, but it’s something I look FORWARD to.
Let me tell you a few things about me and sleep:
- We’re buddies.
- One of the BEST things (and this will sound weird but maybe not) is waking up at like 4am, looking at the clock and thinking, “YES – I still have 3 hours to sleep!!!” That’s like the best feeling.
- I sleep on my side and I have to have a body pillow between my knees.
- I sleep in my skivvies.
- The room MUST be completely dark – I actually need to find some of those cool curtains that block out everything.
- I sleep with a fan running – there HAS to be sound.
- I don’t snore, but Travis does. Most nights I sleep with a earplug (like the ones hunters use) in whatever ear is facing up.
In a nutshell, I’m what you might call a “high maintenance sleeper” and I’m ok with it. So when I was asked to review the Technogel Anatomic Pillow, I couldn’t say no. You want me to add one more thing to “Sleeping Is So Cool” list?? Ok. I’ll totally do that.
I chose Technogel’s Anatomic pillow (pictured above), because it was recommended for “those who sleep primarily on their sides or on their back” and who might,”suffer from neck, back or shoulder pain.” Yep. That’s me. Instead of typing out my review, I thought I’d just vlog about it.
I won’t think you’re weird at all if you replay Henry’s commercial over and over. I know I have would.
Like I said, I’ve already bought this pillow for Travis! I absolutely LOVE it. I thought I was sleeping pretty soundly before I received this pillow, but now, I don’t move at all during the night. My sleep has vastly improved. Thank you, Technogel! Do you make pillows for toddlers??
Want your own pillow?
QUESTION: How important is SLEEP to you?? How many hours do you get in a typical night?
I received this pillow from Technogel and FitFluential to review. All opinions expressed are my own and revolutional is SO a word!