I’ve already done like two “Friday Fings” posts, so I thought a “Friday Foughts” might win you guys over. If you’re clueless (<-great movie), foughts rhymes with thoughts. And is a real word.
My Friday Foughts:
1. Travis’ brother got married this past Sunday. It was extravagantly beautiful. I am most certainly a wedding crier.
Being there, seeing all the hustle and bustle of the big day reminded me of that one time, on a day far, far away, when I, a lovely innocent bride, burned my face with a curling iron minutes before walking down the aisle.
Oh the glorious hicky-like thing that I walked around with on our honeymoon. It’s a good thing I was taken – no one else would have had me.
2. Pumpkin things have taken over my life. And I’m ok with it.
My second pumpkin bread in just 2 weeks. Made with spelt flour!
Black coffee + One pump pumpkin syrup.
3. Blend 2013 announcements will be made NEXT MONDAY (check here and here and, well this blog)! We’ve had some conflicts on the road to finding a venue, but now it’s all straightened out and I CAN’T WAIT to tell you guys all about it! #gethype
4. My sister-in-law Camila and I are planning a Winter trip to NYC! Ever since falling in love with (and being able to quote word for word) Sex and the City, I’ve wanted to walk around NYC and do all the touristy things and spend money. Come to think of it, some of my favorite movies are set in the Big Apple – You’ve Got Mail, When Harry Met Sally, and Sleepless In Seattle.
Come to think of it, maybe I don’t like NYC…. just Meg Ryan.
5. Lately, exercise has come in the form of daily stroller runs (pushing 75+ pounds) and the few classes that I teach (plus TWO workouts with my sissy since she’s on Fall break from teaching!!)
I kinda don’t want to be inside. I want to FEEL Fall – listen to leaves crinkle under my feet, feel the crispness of the typically humid-NC air and soak up all of these days before it turns cold. You can find me on the Greenway.
6. I’m slightly turned on/disturbed/annoyed by the use of “ooooo’s” and “aoaoaao’s”/intrigued by the outfits in this video. Who knew that Ryan could sing?!?!
8. I got my teeth cleaned on Wednesday. Oh, I love that feeling – CLEAN, MINTY TEETH! PLUS, my momma is my dental hygienist (has been since I was four), so I get to sit in the chair and stare up at her the whole time.
She still pets my cheeks and doesn’t have to ask whether I want bubble gum or orange because she already knows what I’ll pick (orange….duh.) I’ve never been frightened of going to the dentist and it’s all because of her. Thanks, momma.
9. One last video just to send you off into the weekend with thoughts of pre-pubescent kids lip-synching to midi-style music whilst gyrating.
Hey. It’s Friday! I’ll take you there.
QUESTION: I shared my randoms…..YOU’RE TURN! <-did that hurt, Grammar Nazis? :) ;)