I have zero time to be typing this and all the desire of a fruit fly to do it.
But I need to say some stuff and Travis won’t listen to me anymore. Clara and Henry just nod along to shut me up. It’s sad.
1. I wanted so badly to respond to each of your comments yesterday, but man, these kids are jerks and wouldn’t give me a moments peace and I was simply too busy spanking them.
I’ve been advised by my wise husband to leave this matter alone. So I will. But I must say one thing: I believe you all know my heart. And it is not evil or aggressive. The love I have for my children is extravagant. I would never abuse them. Never.
End of story.
2. In less than a week, I’ll be flying to Baltimore for Fitbloggin’!! I know that I’ve hinted at this before, but I’m being sponsored by FITMIXER to attend (a huge thank you!).
My co-partner in crime is Tina Haupert (yes, Tina of Carrots N Cake!). My mom is making a scrunchy face because she doesn’t know who Tina is or who fitmixer is. Mom – they’re awesome. That’s all you need to know.
Did I already say I was excited??
3. Speaking of retreats, I’m excited to announce that we’ll be announcing the DATE/LOCATION of Blend 2013 in the coming weeks. An announcement about an announcement!! Only the best for my readers!
(so seriously, go follow us!)
4. Try this combo IMMEDIATELY!
One candy corn and one roasted almond.
If you’re crazy like me, you’ll have to wedge said items between your molars and chomp down at the same time. That’s just how you do it. And if you’re extra crazy, you have to have equal bites on both sides of your mouth (this IS getting weird, Linds…). So you can’t eat three candy corns/three almonds…it must be four.
5. I’m kind of obsessed with this song.
6. This week was “Fit Test” week for all of my clients! I love this week (and try to do an assessment every month)!
Here’s what I test:
60 seconds – Pushups, Squats, Sit Up, Lunge, Burpee.
1RM on Leg Press, Chest Press and Compound Row.
Every single person beat their previous mile time by at least a minute (one client – 2 1/2 minutes!) and they all gained strength. I highly suggest regular assessments – for your clients AND yourself!
7. The only thing better than a molar bite of candy corn/almond goodness is…..
…DOWNTON ABBEY. Oh dear. Is there anything better than an English accent? Me thinks not.
8. Track Star workouts are still in full swing – I’ve hosted 5 so far!
Last Saturday’s workout:
Franklin girls – 7:30AM – Saturdays at the FHS track! FREE!
That’s all this fruit fly has time for! Check you on the flip side!
QUESTION: Top three TV shows (COMEDY genre!) <-me? Arrested Development, The Office, SportsNight (Seinfeld is a close 4th!)