Friday brings out the best in me.
No seriously. I get silly happy, ya’ll.
Once the day hits, you don’t want to be around me. I’m almost childlike with happiness.
I dance more than normal during my workouts.
I look up jokes on the internet then make Travis listen to them.
I buy (and eat) A LOT of chocolate.
I get to mow the lawn!!
And on Friday nights, I stay up late.
Till 10:30, at least.
I love Fridays.
These are my Friday confessions:
1. I confess that I didn’t shower yesterday until 5:45pm. This might have been ok if I’d stayed inside all day. I didn’t. I worked out (twice), trained two clients and went to the grocery store. Keeping it #klassy. Fo realz.
That’s me you smell.
2. I’m horrible at keeping secrets. DON’T tell me anything if you want it to stay quiet. I’m sorry. My mama made me this way.
3. Speaking of secrets, I actually DO have one. But I’m only not telling you because it might not happen. But if it does, you’ll be the first to know. Cryptic, I know.
4. I got my nails done for my birthday. I’m trying my hardest to stop from staring at them and singing, “I love being a princess.” You wouldn’t know that song unless you watch Backyardigans.
I also confess that I’d like some Botox for those lines up there…and a new mumu.
5. I confess that during Step class on Wednesday, I called out a “Spiderman” step. There is no such thing as a Spiderman step. I meant to say Superman, which is something we do in every single class. But some reason, on this particular day, I said Spiderman. Probably the best part is that instead of admitting that I messed up, on the spot, I made up a new move. Like it was totally and completely not a mistake. (If invoved throwing your arms straight up in the air and tucking your knee to your chest.) The Spiderman is here to stay.
6. I confess that I have an addiction to over-priced, superficial workout attire. Travis doesn’t help with this addiction. I love him. I confess that I have an addiction to Travis.
7. I should read more leisure books. Everything right now that I’m reading has a purpose and is educational. I need a good “beach read”. Like the “Life and Times of Snooki.” Surely she has a book by now.
8. I confess that I sometimes want to punch people that whine. Just shut it and be happy and thankful for what you have! But then when I whine, I’d have to punch myself. That brings up the question of WHERE you’d punch yourself if you did. The face? The wrist? The gut? THAT’S what stops me from whining.
9. Last one….I wasn’t at a stop light when I took this picture.
Lovely necklace from Heather.
These are my confessions.
Peace out, friends. And ENJOY this weekend. See you Monday!
QUESTION: Confess something to me. I won’t judge. But if you whine, I’ll punch you in the computer gut.
**Head on over to the LL Facebook page to enter my giveaway!!!**