Happy Thursday (and opening night for you who care)
First theme, then things.
This week I have a fun little surprise lined up for Tuesday Trainer. I asked my great friend and fellow trainer, Tamara (aka fitknitchick) to take over my blog! I’ve had people take over in the past (Bonnie, Janetha and Bex) and it always provides a little change of scenery for you guys and allows me to take a TT break. I’m grateful that Tamara offered to take over – thanks, friend.
She picked the theme, she’ll put together the workout, and you’ll be uploading your video as a response to HER video below! Got it? Good.
The theme for this week’s Tuesday Trainer is FAMILY & FRIEND FITNESS!!
**Remember, if you don’t have a child, use a friend or family member!! Don’t let anything keep you from filming a submission!**
When you submit…
- Tell us who you are! If you blog, tell us the URL!
- Do the exercises correctly! Tamara won’t post videos with improper form or sketchy descriptions.
- Be yourself – let that personality shine through!
- Anyone can participate. I encourage ALL fitness levels to submit a video!
Video submissions are due next Monday, the 25th, by 8pm, EST!
Please have them to me before the deadline or you risk not being featured! Go here to learn how to upload your video.
Can’t wait to see how this turns out!!
1. This. Me. Everyday.
2. I’d like to confess something. I wash my hair every day. Sometimes twice if its particularly stinky or sweaty. Collective gasp.
Last week while I was getting my hair cut, the stylist gave me this questionnaire to fill out (I know – haircutting is serious, ya’ll!) and one of the questions was, “How often do you wash your hair?”
Daily wasn’t even an option. Like anyone would ever do that.
3. I spent a coon’s age pinning stuff yesterday (that’s an undeterminable amount of time. Coon’s can’t tell time.). Specifically, I made a fun Fitfluential Bucket List board of fitness related goals that I’d like to accomplish – take a look at it – anyone want to join me for one of the races?!
4. I’ve done p90x Yoga FOUR days in a row. That’s a new record for the amount of time I’m willing to listen to Tony Horton talk.
Clara’s chair pose could eat your chair pose for breakfast. She told me to say that.
5. Somehow sex came up among the 75 year olds in Aqua Power yesterday. (Somehow sex comes up in most of my conversations. Common denominator?) Anyway, I learned quite a bit. Like that diabetes is a really bad libido killer and that half of the class was reading 50 Shades Of Grey. And not just the women. Yep. And yep. Happiness radiated through my skin when that class was finally over.
And that’s all she I wrote for today.
Make it a great one, guys!
QUESTION: How often do you wash your hair?? What other “rules” do you break? <-ME? Sometimes, ok always, I go swimming like 5 minutes after I’ve eaten. I know. I know. I know.