That’s wight. It’s wamble time.
1. I stuck the Q-tip too far down my ear yesterday. It hurt. Brain damage, big time. I can barely remember the square root of 1,987. Barely.
2. Anyone who leads off with a Q-tip tale clearly has nothing important to say. Just come back tomorrow.
3. Wait. This might interest you. Sweet potatoes turn to black char if you roast them too long. Sweet, sweet char. Sweet, sweet carcinogens.
4. I didn’t show you just how much fitmixer product you GET with the Bootcamp. Along with two containers of BCAAs, you get two huge SIX POUND bags of protein powder!!
Clara’s upright row needs help. I tried correcting her – she got mad and sat on the bag.
5. Making cold calls to unsuspecting people who don’t really want to buy whatever it is your selling (in my case – my personal training expertise) has got to be the worst job ever. Pig sty cleaner-uppers – I don’t want to hear it.
Yes, you’re right. That IS a cool phone.
6. Wait. The M&Ms!
I bought these yesterday. I ate a few while driving. They were good. Then my mind wandered off to cage fighting, then back to driving, then back to the M & Ms. Was it the candy shell that tasted like mint or the dark chocolate inside? 8 M & Ms later, I had my answer. The mint is on the inside.
And now you know.
7. “What kind of blog do you write, Lindsay?” Oh you know, a healthy living blog. “So you talk about how to be healthy?” Um, yeah. And Q-tips and M&Ms and stuff. “Ohhhhh.”
8. The plantar fasciitis in my left heel (that I thought had gone away) came back with a vengeance. It has to be from teaching Step Aerobics. Gah. Maybe I’m too bouncy?
9. Travis buys these big tubs of peanut butter off of Amazon Ship and Save.
We can’t eat this much peanut butter in the allotted time before the next shipment comes. We now have 5 of these tubs.
10. Lindsay subscribes to way too many fitness magazines. And reads Highlights – no shame.
She doesn’t have time to read one magazine before the next shipment comes. We now have 4 of these magazines.
11. I just took a shower. And let my hair air dry. When I do this, and it doesn’t happen often because I’m smart (or smarter than I used to be), I’m left with a mess of frizz and I look like a scragamuffin.
And this concludes your Wednesday Wambles.
You thought it was going to get better as you read down the page.
QUESTION: Ramble to me. Something that’s on your mind.