I’ve got something fun for you guys. But don’t jump to the bottom just yet!! We still have some Tuesday Trainer business to attend to.
Like the theme.
And might I add – one more theme before we take a rest week. (AHHH!!)
This week’s theme was inspired by the public school system. (That may be the first time that anyone’s ever said “inspired” and “public school system” in the same sentence.)
You see, this week, our county is on its SPRING BREAK. One week for the students (Hi, Maddy!) to recharge and bug their parents, instead of their teachers (hi, Katy!)
Geek alert – my Junior year’s Spring Break involved me going to the beach with some fellow Cross Country runners. We did two-a-days, complete with sprint work and long runs at the beach. On our Spring Break. Our “vacation”. Lame. (we DID win Regional’s that year. We were SERIOUS about running. Just not our social lives.)
A lot of times, Spring Break involves TRAVEL. So that’s what we’re doing this week.
The theme for this week’s Tuesday Trainer is “Spring Break Travel”!! Moves can be done on the road, with minimal or no equipment.
What are the exercises that you do when traveling (in a hotel, in an ill-equipped gym, on the sand with your nerdy running friends). Those are the moves I want.
Here’s mine: Resistance Band Donkey Kicks and Fire Hydrants
- ANYONE can participate – blogger or not.
- If you do blog, be sure to introduce yourself AND your blog.
- Feel free to give tips on proper execution and technique.
- DON’T include a number of reps. I’ll do that part.
- If your move isn’t correct, meaning improper form or instruction, I will not be able to feature it. Do your homework and get it right!!
- On Tuesday, grab the Tuesday Trainer button, to provide your readers with an easy link to the workout! Simply copy the text in my side bar and paste it into your HTML code.
**DEADLINE for submitting moves is Monday night, the 12th, at 8pm EST. I cannot assure that your exercise will be included if I receive it after the cut-off time. Again, go here to learn how to upload your video!**
Now on to the fun part…
How about a giveaway?
Maybe an entire MONTH’S SUPPLY of PopChips? Would that work for you?
Did you know that PopChips is a BLEND Retreat Swag Bag sponsor? And did you also know that they didn’t contact me about sponsoring, but that I asked THEM, because I wanted to try PopChips. Shameful, but true.
And I’m SO glad I reached out.
These chips are pretty amazing. Not baked, not fried.
I’m not sure how they do it, but this new Sweet Potato flavor is pretty great. I could easily eat two bags in one sitting without a second thought. Good thing I’ve got a month’s supply to keep me company for the next, oh, 3 days.
Wanna win your own month’s supply?? To celebrate their BLEND sponsorship, PopChips has offered to hook one LL reader up!! Enter below!
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite healthy snack is.
Additional Entries: In order to be counted for these entries, make sure you leave an additional comment, telling me about your entry!
1. Tweet the following: @lindsays_list is having a @popchips #Giveaway. Go enter – http://wp.me/p1Mp21-1Cl!
Giveaway ends on Sunday night at 12pm. I’ll announce the winner on Monday!
Good luck and HAPPY THURSDAY, my loves!!