I had my doubts after yesterday’s post.
Lately, it has just been so much easier to sit down and “brain vomit” into these posts, rather than think of something clever or life changing to say. It a) saves me time and b) relieves Travis’ ears from having to listen to my rambles.
How about this – 3 Significant, Life Altering Statements:
(with about 3 seconds of thought put behind them.)
1.) You’ll never be completely satisfied.
Uh, not satisfied with your choice of outfit, Mom.
You can be mostly satisfied or “almost getting there”, but deep down, there will always be something nagging you. Dragging you forward to change. To adapt and to be better. <-this is a good thing, I think.
2.) You probably have cellulite in places you can’t see.
Clara – Pre-Atkins
Your husband won’t tell you this. Your friends will deny it. But it’s there. Dimply and cottage cheese like. And that’s ok. Try to be satisfied with it. (see #1)
and lastly 3.) It doesn’t make a bit of difference.
The cellulite, the job you won’t get, the fact that you’ll never be one of “those girls”. In the grand scheme of life, it doesn’t matter. God still loves you JUST AS YOU ARE. Imperfect. A sinner. A selfish braggart. He loves all of that. That’s a good God right there! One I can vest my future in!
Let’s move on to Tuesday Trainer.
The Move? REPTILES (video below)
Which led to the theme for this week. Animalistic. Exercises that are named after creatures. Think Cobra or Reptile. Basically, any move that resembles the moves/nature of an animal.
*If you’re at a loss as to what move to do, just rename any move you want to do. Like call a squat, “Gorilla Dips” or something. This might require some ingenuity (and Google searching) on your part!*
Here’s my move: REPTILES
A few guidelines:
- ANYONE can participate – blogger or not.
- If you do blog, be sure to introduce yourself AND your blog.
- Feel free to give tips on proper execution and technique.
- DON’T include a number of reps. I’ll do that part.
- If your move isn’t correct, meaning improper form or instruction, I will not be able to feature it. Do your homework and get it right!!
- On Tuesday, grab the Tuesday Trainer button, to provide your readers with an easy link to the workout! Simply copy the text in my side bar and paste it into your HTML code.
**DEADLINE for submitting moves is Monday night, the 20th, at 8pm EST. Again, go here to learn how to upload your video!**
QUESTION: I gave you THREE little pearls of knowledge. Your turn. In 3 sentences or less – something I need to know. An epiphany you had.