Alternate title: Buy a BLEND ticket, because ish just got REALZ.
Second alternate title: The ish is going to hit the fan…Flashdance-style, with crimped hair and white scrunch socks.
Third alternate title: Please keep reading. I’m not crazy. What is ish anyway? An appetizer of sorts?
(It’s like I get to typing and my fingers just can’t stop.)
Let’s start over.
But before I get to the giveaway, let me (I mean Janetha) share a few fun facts about BLEND:
- Tickets are only $75, compared to the typical blogging conference price tag of $250+.. this is a flipping steal!!
- The price of admission gets you:
- Three meals, including a breakfast by Xagave, a breakfast by Chobani, and a fancy dinner complete with drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
- Three fitness classes, including yoga and boot camp.
- Free hiking with pre- and post-hike snacks provided by The Simply Bar.
- Blend retreat T-shirt.
- Amazing swag bag, chock full of goodies from over 20 sponsors.
- Entry into a huge closing ceremony raffle with big ticket items from our sponsors.
- On-site lodging is in COZY CABINS, complete with kitchens! It’s like summer camp!
If you’re thinking of going to a blogger function this year, BLEND should be the one!!
In fact, Janetha, Katie and I won’t be attending any other retreats/conferences in 2012, so this is our only chance to meet all of you fellow bloggers and readers! Next year, I’ll be 30 pounds overweight, with a newborn clinging to me (here’s hoping!).
Now to the giveaway part…
On Friday, February 24, we will draw FIVE names from the BLEND attendees. Those five people will get to come to BLEND for free! We’ll reimburse your $75 ticket!
To enter into the giveaway, all you have to do is register for BLEND here before Friday, the 24th! That’s it! If you have already registered, you don’t need to do anything further – you’re already entered in the giveaway! We’ll announce the winners on Saturday, the 25th.
What are you waiting for?!?!?! Buy your ticket, book your flight, and let’s party like it’s 1999! (But in 2012. Minus the teen acne. Keep the sense of optimism.)
QUESTION: Tell me your weekend plans!
*Oh…the winner of the Dirty Girl Race Entry Giveaway is #18 – Jamie from Thornton!! Email me at email@example.com and I’ll get you your code!!**