Based on yesterday’s comments, it seems as though we all have a little fat kid living inside of us, raring to get out and eat sugary, sugary cereal. Instead of letting her come out to play, we try to spank that child into submission and make her eat cardboard Shredded Wheat.
Bad fat kid, bad.
I think it’s time we all ate a big bowl of Lucky Charms.
Fat kid is smiling.
Annnnd….let’s talk about Tuesday Trainer.
Believe me – It’s really fun!
Tuesday Trainer went on a little holiday over the holidays (get it?), but now she’s ready to come back full force!
I’m not really sure why a) Tuesday Trainer is a girl or b) I’m typing this post in a British accent.
->side note: I often type in a British accent. You just can’t hear it because you aren’t in my head. But if you were (and could get past the maze of cobwebs and sex jokes), you’d hear me. I’m really quite good. I’ll do it in person if we ever meet.
I swear I was talking about something relevant.
Ah yes, TT.
The theme for this week’s Tuesday Trainer is LEGS!! I realize that we’ve already done this theme but get over it. The selection of leg moves is vast and this area tends to be a trouble spot for most women. So LEGS it is!
Here’s my move:
A few guidelines:
- ANYONE can participate – blogger or not.
- If you do blog, be sure to introduce yourself AND your blog.
- Feel free to give tips on proper execution and technique.
- DON’T include a number of reps. I’ll do that part.
- If your move isn’t correct, meaning improper form or instruction, I will not be able to feature it. Do your homework and get it right!!
- On Tuesday, grab the Tuesday Trainer button, to provide your readers with an easy link to the workout! Simply copy the text in my side bar and paste it into your HTML code.
- If you participated in the last “LEGS” theme, please film a new move!
I fink that’s about it. Cheerio.
**DEADLINE for submitting moves is Monday night, the 9th, at 8pm EST. Again, go here to learn how to upload your video!***
QUESTIONS: If you could name your inner fat kid, what would her name be? What about the inner British lady? What’s her name? ME – Fat kid = Susie. British Lady = Victoria.
splendid…lindsay <-splendid is ALWAYS said in a British accent btw!