I’m writing this during naptime.
Or what has, in the last week or so, been renamed, “Kids who don’t nap but yell from their cribs to a Mama who needs a little break”-time.
Is it still taboo to give your kids Benadryl when they don’t need it? Yes? Dang.
Future Jedi & Little Miss North Carolina
Here’s a tip for all you young parents or parents-to-be: It’s completely ok to give your non-napping toddler a little time to him/herself. Even if they don’t sleep, they can rest their bodies and get a break from the t.v.-toy-movie-ridden day. And obviously, it gives you mommy’s a chance to catch your breath. Just don’t leave them in there for longer than 6 hours and you’re golden.
So anyway, in this nap-less house, I’ll attempt to write a post and announce the next theme for Tuesday Trainer.
We’re starting a new little series, called, “My Go-To”.
We talk all the time about our “go-to” snacks or our “go-to” shoes, so I thought I’d take that further and start a series where we highlight our “go-to” moves.
Basically, any move that get’s your heart pumping fast!
Here’s mine: Mountain Climbers!!
A few guidelines:
- ANYONE can participate – blogger or not.
- If you do blog, be sure to introduce yourself AND your blog.
- Feel free to give tips on proper execution and technique.
- DON’T include a number of reps. I’ll do that part.
- If your move isn’t correct, meaning improper form or instruction, I will not be able to feature it. Do your homework and get it right!!
- On Tuesday, grab the Tuesday Trainer button, to provide your readers with an easy link to the workout! Simply copy the text in my side bar and paste it into your HTML code.
**DEADLINE for submitting moves is Monday night, the 16th, at 8pm EST. Again, go here to learn how to upload your video!***
Time to let these monkeys out of their cages.
Is it still taboo to give YOURSELF Benadryl when you don’t need it?
**Last day to enter to win your own RoadID! Enter now!**
QUESTION: What is your “Go-to” candy/candy bar?? Mine – Reese Cups – but only the miniature ones, which have the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter.